No longer should you feel the need to check your backpack at the boardroom door. Zaino exhibits the sophistication of a briefcase while offering the convenience of a backpack, allowing for effortless transition from airport to subway to meeting and back again. Its unique design speaks simultaneously of old-world craftsmanship and contemporary-but-accessible styling. Gender-neutral and exquisitely handcrafted in the U.S.A., it's sure to become a favorite and will quite possibly be the last backpack you'll ever need OR want.
We work with artisans in Rhode Island and Massachussetts to create these limited-edition, handcrafted gems from premium, full grain leather, suede lining, dense neoprene, and stunning hardware. Meticulously cast in brass and plated with nickel, Zaino's robust findings give the bag a contemporary feel. The quick-access closures elevate functionality to a new level and reveal and interior packed with even more benefits:
- Main inside compartment - Padded protection for laptops and/or tablets.
- Second inside compartment - Great for additional items such as cords, notebooks, etc., and features small spaces for a phone and pens.
- Additional flap pocket - Even more storage for smaller items.
- Zippered pocket on the back exterior panel - Perfect for quick access to documents such as tickets and passports.
- Top handle - Features rich, silver-toned hardware that allow you to carry the bag as a briefcase.
- Backpack straps are removable - Cleaner version of briefcase mode.
- Quick-access closures - Possibly the best secret weapon of Zaino, these spring-activated pieces ease the burden of airport security and simplify life in general.
- Flat outer back pocket allows for quick access to travel documents and/or identification.
- Made of premium grade, full grain leather and suede lining.
- Dimensions: 11 1/2"W x 13"H x 3 1/2"D. Accommodates standard 15" laptop. $2250.
- Color: Dark Chocolate
To purchase Zaino, click here.